Megazorb is a highly absorbent horse bedding that is manufactured from virgin wood pulp. A by product of the paper making industry.
Biogradable and super absorbent, this product will drastically reduce time and costs of mucking out and the size of the muck heap. Plus it’s easy on the enviroment too.
The woodpulp is a high temperature dried to kill any mould or spores then dust extracted twice, making it the ideal choice for horses with respiratory problems.
- Super absorbent- we believe it’s the most absorbent bedding available
- Ideal for rubber mats-less bedding is required
- Costs effective- once the bed is down verry little is required for upkeep.
- Convenient- less material to physically handle and dispose of
- 100% naturel- virgin wood pulp fibre
- Double dust extracted- ideal for horses with respiratory problems
- Enviromentally friendly- biogradable, composts quickly reducing muck heap
- Fresher- absorbs stable odeur